Friday, June 24, 2011

Coupons Are Cool: Blinkies

This one is for Blondie who has been asking me for PROOF that it doesn't take hours of clipping coupons to save or to find freebies.

Venturing out for a few provisions while sick was not my idea of fun. But I managed to walk away with 5 tubes of toothpaste for absolutely freeeeky-freeeeky-FREE (pretend you knew that was supposed to be turn-table sound effects). Have a gander at what I spotted as I headed toward the checkout lanes:

Super-sale on Aquafresh. Just $0.99!


Nearby, eagerly blinking its little red light at me
was a "blinkie" automatic coupon dispenser. 
"$1.00 off Aquafresh" coupons!


I wanted to give others a chance to get the
freebie deal so I only took 5 tubes of toothpaste.
Now I wish I had cleared them out! Sigeeee-sigeeee-SIGH.


Keep your eyes out for those blinkies &
happy couponing!


No comments: