Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weight Watchers Update - Week 3

 
Spotted these vibrant tulips while
grocery shopping recently.

Has it been another week already? Let's get right to it:

I lost 1 pound!

For a total of 6 since I started 3 weeks ago. Slow and steady wins the race, right? This week was better than week 2. I left about half my extra weekly points unused. I was trying to avoid carbs (especially at night) and found that I wasn't able to resist nighttime snacking. Adding a serving of whole grains to dinner definitely helped to abate my craving for late night munchies.

4 more pounds to go until I reach my first mini goal of 10 pounds. For week 4, I am going to make it a priority to go to bed a little earlier so that I can get up for some morning exercise. I have a couple of exercise DVDs ready & waiting: Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred and P90x (which my husband and I have dubbed 'PFChangs').

No comments: