Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weight Watchers - Day 1

The lemon tart that pushed me over the edge.
After various birthday celebrations this past week, I've had more than my share of Hello Kitty banana-filled cake, parisian chocolate cake, & a lemon tart (or two). That'll be enough sugar, fat, and carbs to last me 'til Winter!

Yesterday, a friend told me that she's been using Weight Watchers online for a few weeks with good results. I've been going at this Back To Better goal on my own and while I have lost a couple of pounds, I know that I need more structure in order to be truly successful.

So here I go... I just signed up for Weight Watchers online - the 3 month plan. I can then continue month to month as needed. Day 1 is underway. I'm one hour into it and, so far, doing great! Haha! I like the online tools offered by Weight Watchers - there's a point tracker for the food you're eating, it also calculates your exercise for the day, and keeps track of your water intake, etc.

I've set my first goal at 10 pounds. My BFF is thinking about joining but has challenged me to have a perfect first week on the program so that I can give her a good sense of what following the program can do.

Challenge accepted!

No comments: