Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weight Watchers Update - Week 2

Greek yogurt (100 calorie size), hard-boiled egg, & an apple.
My weekday go-to breakfast. Keeps me full until lunch.
Week 2 kicked my double-digit-teetering-on-the-edge-of-having-to-shop-in-plus-sized butt. In Week 1, most of my weekly 'extra' points went unused. But this week each one of those suckers was obliterated! Poor points - they never saw it coming.

When I stepped on the scale this morning:
I lost 1 pound!

Phew! Not bad considering that I happened upon some yummy Filipino-style empanadas this weekend & didn't stop at just one... or two... or...

I'm halfway to my first mini-goal of 10 pounds. I have a lot to lose so this 5 pound weight loss isn't reflected in my mirror just yet. I wish I could say that my clothes are fitting looser. But I know that will come. And I can't wait to finally go shopping for new clothes when I go down a size... or two... or...

No comments: