Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weight Watchers Update - Week 1

Hmm.. probably not ideal  for a
weight loss update but this was so
dang delish that I just had to share!
I survived my first week on Weight Watchers! I stayed within my daily point allowance without snatching food out of other people's hands & I kept the crying to a minimum. Fairly easy & guess what?
  
I lost 4 pounds!!!
(4.2 but I don't want to brag or anything)

I'm using the Weight Watchers iPhone app to enter food selections and calculate points. A little Zumba action, a couple of walks, & resisting late night snacks... now there's a little less chub in my world. Hooray!

By Saturday, I hadn't used any of my extra weekly points, so off we went on a foodie adventure to Umami Burger. Pictured here is the Umami Burger with parmesan crisp and shitake mushrooms... burgasmic! Totally worth the 45 minute wait to get a table. Thank goodness the burgers are normal sized (not like the massive monsters at some places). Check out their
website & try not to drool on your keyboard.

Blondie (that's the BFF), will you join me now?! Let's see how much closer I can get to my first mini-goal of 10 pounds. Please check back next Tuesday for my second week's results.

No comments: