Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to Better

As I make the climb to the big 4-0, I'm determined to get back to better. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." Mark Twain's words couldn't be more true. I don't want to complain anymore. I don't want to claim that I'll try. I just want to do.

I wrote in my first blog entry that pretty paper can instantly lift my mood. I don't know about pretty, but this journal's happy organs sure are cute! Come on, kidneys playing badminton? Gotta love it.

By committing to eat healthier, move more, and take time for myself, soon my own organs will be just as happy as these little guys. The first entry in my "back to better" journal reads:

I am in good health.
I am at a healthy weight.
My blood pressure is at a normal level.
I have great energy.
I am rested and get enough sleep.
I enjoy exercise and being active.
I take time for myself.
I am living a long, healthy, happy life filled with love and peace.

Stay tuned for updates...

1 comment:

Etch said...

Luv it! :D